Bucks County Bank seeks individuals who can energize our workplace and consistently deliver the type of customer service for which we are known.
Bucks County Bank, a local community bank, seeks an experienced branch manager. The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, product sales and customer service. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in branch banking with at least one to two years management/supervisory experience.
• Develop new deposit and loan business
• Provide a superior level of customer relations and promote the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation
• Achieve individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships
• Provide leadership, training and supervision
• Actively identify, coach, develop, motivate and support employees so they can provide superior service to every customer
• Set employees up for success by setting clear objectives for the branch and for each employee, and monitor progress and results.
• Develop individuals’ skills and help them plan their long-term career goals
• Carry out supervisory responsibility in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
Bucks County Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified Candidates are encouraged to email resumes to Debbi Jorett, firstname.lastname@example.org
|| TOP ||